Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb. 23, 2010 - Knit Two by Kate Jacobs

Recently, while shopping, I discovered that a book I had read previously, The Friday Night Knitting Club, had a sequel.  What was surprising was that I actually felt excited about it. I had found the book difficult to get into and yet by the end, without realizing it, I was hooked.

I am looking forward to reading Knit Two, especially after the sad ending of the first book. I am interested in finding out how the main character is coping without her mother, how her relationship with her father is progressing and what has happened to the store and to the other characters who were part of the knitting club.

Unfortunately, I will have to wait a bit longer. I am in the midst of working on report cards while trying to finish two other books. I still take time to read every day but am looking forward to finishing more books over the March break.

No comments:

Post a Comment